Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

hi all just got home from work. Things have slowed a bit in the past few days but looks as though it will be ramping up soon. The company i work for is going to have a bit in a History Channel, Modern marvels show being shown on Monday the seventh at 8 Eastern time. The show is about coal mining and we manufacture the bolts and resin to support the mine ceilings.I have not seen the show but upper management said it will be showing our product in use and should mention the company.
We are in the process of opening 2 new plants one in Kentucky and one in Australia. I really do like my job but swing shift stinks!Hopefully as the promotions come I can eventually make front office and work days.May require relocation. Hmm isn't Taz (tasmanian devil) native to Australia? LOL.The Australian plant is 30 miles outside of Sydney.
Miss M sorry to hear about your hospital but hopefully you can quickly find a new job in another hospital. Never really asked but am assuming you are an RN?
The thread has really slowed, but it is over 5 months old now.
I have a busy weekend ahead as I am trying to arrange a benefit show for a friend of mines family. She lost 9 family members (her sister and her sisters kids and her sisters grandchildren) in a fire early Thursday AM, 10 people dead in total. CNN Brockway fire
I have 2 bands lined up so far and the use of Magoos but need to try for at least 1 more band ideally 2 more.
Well anyway hello to all and will check back as time allows.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.