Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!"

Well, how are things going for everyone by now?

It seems that when news affects one of the ninth wave it affects all.....
I do not want to appear inappropriate and post disrespectfully for those of you going so through such hard times. But I decided to post anyway. I don't have the quirky language, backwards either, nor a spider or fly etc. personna to bring back humor; but... I think my turtle is very appropriate right now.

So, without intending any disrespect, do we want to let the ninth wave go now?
Or should we bounce back, like all good northerners Wink eeerrr and Brits, and zebras and brimmed hat cowboys, reticent turtles and on and on among this silly group ? We could start with chit chat.

Today it is warm here, a little break through in the dreary weather. Altho, trees are beginning to bud and some are blossoming. Daffodils, violets, primroses, tulips dandelions etc are dotting the otherwise greyish ground. We always have some green, "tall" firs, cedars, spruces and pine but I do so enjoy the new colors about to burst out cherry tree, apples, plums etc.

Weather is still cool.....40's most of the time. Supposed to get up to 70 this next weekend, here it means everyone will dawn their shorts and flip flops and work in their yards. What's Great Britain, northern East Coast like, probably similar to here.....TX oh I bet you barely notice the seasons.....Illinois, has the snow begun to melt?

How is everyone doing?

If nothing else, just wanted to say Hi and say I am thinking about you.
Oh urghh, no preview. And tonight is Thurs and I was going to work on listings......hmmmm guess I'll edit pics tonight and watch Survivor and Lost....talk about the anatomy of "groups".

to all.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.