Skip to main content

Reply to "POLL: What Would You Do?"

Hi, This too happen to one of my friends who sells on ebay..they listed a motorcycle,when all she was selling was polo shirts!! All crime should be reported, if not, the criminals win, and if they get away with it..there will just be more crime and worst crime. Believe me those who did this to you are VERY JEALOUS of you! You have what they don't! I found this out..when at 25yrs old, I brought a brand new Camaro, I had it only 3 months when someone took a key and keyed the entire car! I was so upset (no x-boyfriends,etc) I could not understand why some stranger would do such a thing. My mother said "sweetie, they are just jealous, they want, what they can't have" Mom was so right, so as I age I have always remembered this, and really feel so sorry for those souls, I have found this to be very true indeed. You know when you sleep at night you can wake up and look yourself in the mirror,because you are honest, and that in itself is the best feeling of all!! Sorry so long, but it really eats at me when others are victims, because it could have been any of us! Lets us know how things turn out! Oh and a friend/coworker of mine was murder about 2 years ago, her boyfriend was jealous and killed her with his bare hands. I am one of the key witnesses to their relationship, and will be going to court to testify very soon on her behalf, she was 26yrs old. Frown
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.