Skip to main content

Reply to "Posted Listings NOT showing Domestic Handling Time"

Ed....I have seen your generous offers and they seem ignored. You know...a lot of us when through exactly what you and other community friends are going through, a mountain of work!!

I felt rather selfish posting about the domestic changes I wanted to make.....as it is nothing compared to your changes.

HOWEVER, I posted, the end ones mainly because EVERYONE does NEED to THINK...

??????? IF ebay has free list day or special list day...do you think we will be able to post in bulk??? (frankly I gave up on that a long time ago for this very reason)

?????? IF ebay has a change they want made and lots of us have to use the find and replace....again, huge problem.

I tried to get changes made from 2:55 pm yesterday...last time I tried was aruond 2:00 am
and still would not go through. Just managed to get 20 more done....5 - 10 left to do and what do I get ERROR CODE. So can't even load 5 without error code.

I did write support last night at 7:30 p.m. and have not heard from them yet.

Maybe they can tell me how to finish this project that I was able to do 1100 listings in ebay in 10 minutes and auctiva...I am on HOURS and HOURS and it is still incomplete.

Auctiva? Honestly, I feel like I am in a home that is falling part stick by stick and see you building pools and patios rather than fixing the things that are falling apart.

Again, BRAND NEW THINGS....we LOVE them (sometimes) .....BUT NOT at the expense of getting things we need to do our jobs done without go arounds, changing browsers, etc.

Thanks and good luck ed and the others going through this...been there..feel your extreme pain
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.