Skip to main content

Reply to "Problems with revising a listing"

Well, I went back and checked all my auctions and they all look o.k. I do appreciate the availability of auctiva for its templates and scheduling. There are persons on the ebay discussion boards who believe that it won't be long before they start charging for things that so many of us use auctiva for--photos and templates, etc. In other words, they would charge me for using a third-party service, or stop permitting the use of same. One person claims they have started warning bidders that any other form of payment besides Paypal is "unsafe". Someone else said that the new Turbo Lister is defaulted to "accept Paypal only". So , Jeff, my question to you is--why not set up an Auctiva site to go head to head with ebay? You have great name recognition at this point and it would be an instant success, especially if you used google checkout. I would like to print up and sell some bumper-stickers saying "Dump Ebay-Buy Auctiva!" I realize you are between a rock and a hard place, so don't really expect a reply... Big Grin
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.