Skip to main content

Reply to "Problems with revising a listing"

quote:
Originally posted by Roamer:
In addition, from reading discussion board posts, I gather than some people think ebay's new SYI form is designed to make it very difficult, if not impossible, to use one's own template html. I have noticed some problems with using your auctiva templates. Have others had problems with the new SYI form and auctiva's html?

Hi Roamer.......I figured out how to revise and get credit but it is so damn complicated that I could not even explain it!!
I am so pissed off right now at Ebay that I am beginning to understand why so many sellers post bad comments about them!
I always thought that these comments were unprofessional and not fair to Ebay but I am starting to see the light!
I am a "right to the point honest type person" and I can't stand Ebay playing these games with us!
I have written them at least 20 times about the cheap listing days...revising...and fee avoidance issues...and they have not once said that you cannot revise your unsold items and change it with another item!!
I, too, will NOT very often relist the same unsold item....That's what my stores are for!
I place my unsold items in my stores or not relist them at all!
Ebay has never called this fee avoidance! They have NEVER said this to me!
I just wrote a message on the 20 cent listing day topic....will someone please go there and read it and answer me?!
I am trying to find out if there really was a 20 cent day this week!

Also Roamer.....if you really want to know how to revise and receive credit....I would be happy to walk you through it over the phone...not through email. Too confusing!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.