Skip to main content

Reply to "Problems with Saved Listings,Images, Filing Support Case"

Hi lookandbuyme,

I am not aware of any current technical difficulties that should prevent you from logging into your account using the Chrome browser, but we did deal with a number of short lived issues yesterday so I think there is a good chance your inability to log in using Chrome was related to an issue that has since been resolved.

If you are still unable to log into your account while using Chrome, please contact our Customer Support team and tell us as much as possible about what you see on your screen when it becomes apparent you cannot log in and we will be happy to continue working with you on that.

Java has released some additional updates since several of their updates were flagged as potentially vulnerable so, as long as you are using the latest update (Version 7, Update 17), I don't feel you need to shy away from uploading images through Firefox or Chrome at this point.

Although content related warnings are being displayed on some pages of our site for users who are running Internet Explorer 9.0, the only issues I have heard of that may prevent sellers from using certain features specifically impact older versions of Internet Explorer such as 7.0 and 8.0.

In any event, I believe you should be able to use any of the three browsers we support (Firefox, Chrome, or Internet Explorer) for both listing and image uploading, unless you are using an older version of Internet Explorer and warnings such as those mentioned on this thread are keeping you from using certain features.

-Mike
Last edited by auctivamiked
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.