Skip to main content

Reply to "Problems with Saved Listings,Images, Filing Support Case"

Hi Ernie (& Community),

I just received an update on this situation from our Development team and am pleased to report that we have just finished making an adjustment on our side of things intended to address the issue which was causing Internet Explorer 7.0 and 8.0 users to receive content security warnings on various pages of the Auctiva website.

I am not entirely sure these issues are fully resolved because we were not able to reproduce them reliably on our side of things, but you may want to try using your account through Internet Explorer 8.0 again at this time and see if things improved.

I am hopeful that this change will resolve issues 1, 3, 4 and 6 on the list of issues you mentioned in your original post, so it would be great if you can let me know if you are still experiencing any of those issues once you get a chance to try things out again.

Issue # 2 on your list is unrelated, but it is a known issue that we are working to address with an upcoming update of our site. On the other hand, the behavior you described in point # 5 is indeed expected because the plan you are subscribed to does not include Live Support.

Even though your subscription does not include Live Support, you should still be able to write to our Customer Support team at any time by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.