Skip to main content

Reply to "Put back the alignment layout options"

This is even more messed up as we are entering the busiest time of the year and much of what buyers remember when looking at items/shopping is what was most eye catching. Making all template layouts the same couple layout options, not allowing the main item picture to stand out defeats this purpose.

Now all the item are grouped at the top and the descriptions are at the bottom somewhere and you hope a buyer reads them or the pictures and the descriptions/terms are all bunched together making it look way to busy in some cases or the pictures area all the way at the bottom where no one will see them after all the descriptions and terms of service, shipping etc etc.

If the thumbnails gouping an be at the top and if all the pictures an be at the top and if all the pictures an still be either only on the right or left...then there is NO logical reason to have removed the options of allowing top & right or top & left options at all.

I am sorry but I usually don't have an issue with changes but this is too much. I am really not paying to a listing site to determine how best present or to sell my items. That is my decision

Auctiva is supposed to be here for paying members...who are sellers BTW....and not make decisions on what a buyer using a mobile device may or may not want. Buyers are not paying to use this site.

I am sorry but this is infuriating and it makes no logical sense as the pictures are allowed in either place separately but not in both places combined. They can all be at the top and they can all be on the right or left but they now they cannot be on the top and right or top and left? Roll Eyes Mad

Sorry but this is just wrong....as was the unannounced way it was done without any input from Auctiva's paying customers...who are the actual sellers....and instead trying to blame eBay and potential mobile buyer so they don't get the complaints.

No, I don't think so.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.