Skip to main content

Reply to "Put back the alignment layout options"

VERY IRRITATED here too!!!
I had seen this but really was not sure if it was regular template or one of their custom so forgot about it.

Unfortunately, AFTER posting on a new thread I remembered this thread and thought it may be same issue.

Here is that post: (sorry). IF not same issue let me know and I will zip this one.

https://community.auctiva.com/e...457007526#5457007526

I wrote auctiva her is their response.

quote:
Posted Thursday, 11/1/2012 10:06 AM
Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties revising some listings.

Unfortunately, n order to support future improvements to listing templates, certain template layout options have been deprecated and the Horizontal Grouping is one of these.

Older listings that made use of this option will continue to have the option unless they are changed, but the option is no longer available for new listings.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or encounter any further difficulty.

Sincerely,

Here is thread I wrote on:

Hopefully Auctiva will respond to one or both of these.

Since this thread has been opened since October 20th with no response, I could only assume they do not care if we are irritated.

Auctiva??? Why change this? Ebay sure is not mandating this change. I am sure it is NEW AND IMPROVED but don't see that when I look at my listing.

WHY can't you keep us INFORMED???? Again ANNOUNCEMENT PAGE would sure help!! Not that announcement page is the cure all for making changes just for the sake of change. This change just for change is getting old ....fast!! If you are going to make changes that impact us then I feel we should have the courtesy of some type or reason...(like we are doing this because _______________. And PLEASE NO MORE CHANGES till holidays settle!!! or DURING HOLIDAY SEASON!!

Please IF this is posted on facebook or other social media do not throw gas on my fire!! Mad
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.