Skip to main content

Reply to "Put back the alignment layout options"

As most here know...I am BRUTALLY HONEST and say what I think (sometimes a little less than what I think). I am sure my voice is NOT popular with auctiva, I would think they come to work and are like...what has crazy written now.

But here GOES:

Well....so much for this quote from auctiva in another link on forums in regards to changing auctiva store name wanting our input which I can't say many were interested as not many opinions on there. I BOLDED relevant part of post which was back in March 2012.

quote:
Posted March 08, 2012 03:16 PM Hide Post
Thanks for chiming in Vickie...yes, we realize it isn't a "high priority" for most sellers. We would've just changed the name without asking for anyone's input (yes, there's a good reason for it--hopefully we can share more about it later this summer) but we know from experience that even changing the slightest little thing without at least giving users the opportunity for their input often results in a lot of hurt feelings Wink .

Frankly, I call a store name change of very little concern to the community, (unless this was done for the benefit of the commerce community) as most people can't find those stores anyway. Heck, I can't even find my own unless I really search hard for it and sometimes I can't even find it then.

I would NOT call this a slight change just as I did not call the NEW AND IMPROVED (not my words as I hated it) listing page small change. These are BIG in lst case and HUGE in 2nd case changes.

It is hard to accept changes that have no reason revealed, no announcement much less no notification at all. So we spend our time looking for go arounds, browser issues, cache, etc., restarting computer and other things that we may be doing wrong. Most regulars do not write support until they have tried on their own first.

Frankly, no response from Auctiva makes me wonder if this is one of those head scratching moments where someone is saying "NOW... WHY DID WE DO THAT AGAIN??" Then who thought of THAT??? And of course, NOT ME (the one whose idea RUNNING OUT THE DOOR!).

There could be perfectly great reason for this...and I feel if we knew that reason most may understand it....again, change without warning people really are not huge on.

Just my thought...others may feel very different, as I realize this is Auctiva's business not ours, so they make the rules.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.