Skip to main content

Reply to "Put back the alignment layout options"

Well.....we know they read them...because some are answered, others ignored.

More and More ignored. Seems like it is waste of time to post on forums lately. It is like "talk to the hand". It has NOT and I repeat NOT always been this way. I long for the old days (no not necessarily the free days). Just the ones where auctiva was interested in our thoughts. Seems they now have their own agenda that does not include ebayer side of auctiva.

Believe me the commerce side has the support they need. The commerce side must be bringing in all of they money is all I can figure. Money squeaks, oh I mean speaks I guess!! Friend of mine uses that and said she is amazed at the service they get.

I honestly think the more threads are ignored the more irritated people get and then they have no patience or very little for tolerating other issues.

Hopefully someone will chime in here and enlighten us, but I am not holding my breath. Obviously, this is a NOT one of those that fall under the:
quote:
but we know from experience that even changing the slightest little thing without at least giving users the opportunity for their input often results in a lot of hurt feelings Wink.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.