Skip to main content

Reply to "Put back the alignment layout options"

Sorry but this statement just needs to be addressed......it is like a slap in the face to members here. I can't believe that this would be considered customer service. I would NEVER say something like to that one of my customers...unless I didn't want them as customers anymore. Nothing like telling people they don't really matter...and even though we know it will hurt your feelings we are going to do it anyway.

quote:
but we know from experience that even changing the slightest little thing without at least giving users the opportunity for their input often results in a lot of hurt feelings

And this too shows that no one is even really reading/listening because not one person said their feeling were hurt.
Not being informed. Having a company not take into consideration the impacts to your business and sales does not hurt peoples feelings. It makes people angry.

I have seen words like frustrated, annoyed, angry, etc but nothing about hurt feelings.

Selling on eBay is how some of us make a living and these issues are very serious to us.

I even understand why eBay makes the changes they make (which is kinda scary lol)...they are balancing policies between buyers and seller and they have to address issues on both sides to keep things going but this site is supposed to be for sellers...the sellers that pay to use it. To help us. But in order to help us you would first need to listen to OUR NEEDS
We do know what we need and what effects our businesses and how it effects our businesses.

OK going to stop now before I can't. LOL
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.