Skip to main content

Reply to "Put back the alignment layout options"

Well I thought it was just me. I thought... oops I picked a template that does not support horizontal picture alignment (my MAIN template picture placement) only to learn the main way I set up my auctions has now been terminated to better support Mobile auctioning????

I thought maybe Auctiva was having some issues with this alignment and I came here (forums)to see if it was being addressed only to find out that Auctiva chose to dismantle it. I don't remember getting an announcement for this change!

Come on... just how many people set up auctions using their phones? I can barely see to do it on my desk PC.

Why take away horizontal and left/top alignments anyway? If its bad for mobile users.. then THEY should pick the options best suited for them. Don't take away our options just because their Mobile stuff doesn't support it. Is that really fair?

Needless to say, I am now looking for a new online program that suits my needs. Auctiva used to.. but not any longer. I really hate this as all my auctions that are docked in inventory will now have to be remade at the new site of my choosing.

Thanks a lot Auctiva. Why must you fix things that are not broken.

Very Frustrated.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.