Skip to main content

Reply to "Put back the alignment layout options"

Ed, I am not a techie, as you well know by many admissions of my own and my lack of obvious knowledge about techie things.......but I am looking at my listings on my cell phone (iphone) I am looking at horizontal layout of 3 photos and sometimes 4. I see horizontal (as they are older listings). They look great I don't have to scroll to get my description started on computer or on iphone. If I see paired with say 4 or 5 or more, I have to scroll couple of times to get to the description. NOW when I look at others who have them vertical...I find myself scrolling, scrolling, scrolling to get to the description.

Am I missing something as to the reason this may have been done. Believe me, I am looking at phone and computer and can't figure out why the horizontal especially was removed?(not that I think it should have been changed) In my little world the less I have to scroll the better.

What am I missing here? Ed I know you are more technical brained than I am perhaps you can help me understand the logic here.

Thanks for your input
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.