Skip to main content

Reply to "Put back the alignment layout options"

when it comes to mobile things you have more background than I do as I have never seen a listing (mine or anyone's) on any mobile device. I have no 4th generation cell phone. Mine is a prepaid Virgin phone and hasn't been used in over a year as it does not get reception where we live (I use it when I travel). My wife's cell is also prepaid and not 4th Generation and we have over $425 in unused time on it. You have to pay a small fee every month to keep the number and some of that rolls into your balance of minutes to use. While both our phones could get into the Web neither of us has ever done it nor are we likely to the screens are way too small. maybe a 10th the size of an iPhone.
As you can see I have no clue about mobile.

That written, what you so clearly describe allows me to form an opinion and I like you would say from a phone display standpoint there appears to be no reason to have done what they did. If Auctiva, were so inclined, they might explain why from a purely technical standpoint they did what they did (I have my opinions on that eventuality) that neither you nor I are aware. That was why I explained how easy it would have been to make everyone happy. Why are some companies (sadly Auctiva is not the only company that acts this way) so intent on alienating who they have to get someone else who may or may not stay at the risk of loosing who they have.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.