Skip to main content

Reply to "Put back the alignment layout options"

LuckBeA LAdy tonight....first, your pictures are horrible!! (NOT!!!! NOT!!! NOT!!!!! I want to go to your school of photography!!!!!!!) WOW!!!! they are STUNNING,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could have them on a background of toilet paper and they would be great!!!!!

Both ways look great with those photographs. In my old age I am becoming more visual and think that is why I prefer my photos across top!! I have also become lazy and the scrolling scrolling, scrolling drives me crazy. I am even changing my font on all new listings to much smaller for that reason.

I think we should have at minimum just like they said they should have asked for our input. Sure, they can ask and do what they want anyway....but it would be lovely to at least have a voice. Here is that quote.

quote:
but we know from experience that even changing the slightest little thing without at least giving users the opportunity for their input often results in a lot of hurt feelings Wink

Stupid me I thought the WINK was for the hurt feeling part.....NOW think the WINK was for the entire thing about our input. Crazy me...guess I should have asked....

It would be great if they would chime in and give us an answer of some kind as to WHY? There could be a VERY, VERY reasonable explanation! But instead they are TOTALLY 100% IGNORING this issue.

If you are doing an overhaul, why take away one or two options? Why not do away with entire layout leaving us with your choice? How was it decided which would be cut? Was it Eeny, meeny, miny, moe? One Potato, two potato, darts? Pin tail on the one that wins, closest to tail goes, stays? Seems no logic to this executive decision.

Does it cost more to have left them as they were? Does one option make it that much less to operate? If so why not like I said ONLY give one option. Is this the first on the chopping block?? With others to follow?

Obviously, if this were an ebay mandate it they would have been thrown under the bus by now.

Auctiva, I guess our question now should be WHY are we being ignored??? It is NOT like I am the only person asking about this??? Why to do we have to beg for answers?

This should be fairly simple...we dumped it because (we wanted to)....(we did not like it)(even though we had it for years and years, we are doing this because it saves us so much money?
I can assure you IF I ignored my buyers request the way ours are ignored I would not have sold long.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.