Skip to main content

Reply to "Put back the alignment layout options"

This is just my opinion but Auctiva has acknowledged the issue (even though rather late), repsonded to the issue (at least in part) and is working on resolving the issue which is part of what we asked for them to do here. A good thing.
Continuing to beat them down and complain at this point is not going to help much.
Kinda like if you had an issue you were trying to resolve and your buyer wasn't cutting you any slack no matter what you did. And you knew no matter what you did you were going to get a neg fb....would you continue to try? Why would you?

Just saying, lets see what happens before saying it isn't going to work or they aren't going to do anything.

I really would like to get this issue resolved. I need to get it resolved as I am sure everyone does and don't want anything to slow or hinder this process or make it so there is no point in it for them.

Should they have responded in a more timely manner ....yes. We know this. They know this.
It is done and can't be changed now.

Is the response "vague"....yes. We all know this. They know this. And they know we know this. But it is more of a response than we have gotten up to this point.

I am still furious about a lot of how and why this happened and how the resolution was/is being handled but I just want this issue resolved. Not looking to beat a dead horse about something that can't be changed. Don't have time to spend on that.

They want until the end of the week. I say let them have it. That's no problem because really if they didn't answer we would still be waiting anyway. It is only a couple days away. At least we are further along in this issue than we were yesterday.

Don't know too much about the issue with eBay doing away with templates next year sometime. Haven't really heard too much about it but that issue isn't immediate. This one is for a lot of people.
Let's get this issue resolved and then move on to the next.

Again this is just my opinion...and trying really hard to be optimistic and hopeful.

Let's see what happens at the end of the week and cross our fingers that everything will be back to normal and we can list our items normally again so we all can all get back to making some money.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.