Skip to main content

Reply to "Put back the alignment layout options"

Lucky...thanks for that awesome OFFER!! Smile Let's do this after holidays, as I am sure you are listing like crazy and I do not want to take listing time from anyone. But am ALWAYS looking for pointers!!!

I am attempting to be optimistic while ABSOLUTELY FUMING Mad that I have no idea how we can keep track of all of the listings that we need to go back and fix if we want to look right and not have to scroll and scroll. Since auctiva does not have a NOTES section like ebay this is going to be a real pain AND time waster for NO reason.

AUCTIVA DO YOU KNOW OF A WAY WE CAN KEEP UP WITH THIS???? THAT IS EASY???? I sure do not??? I am not huge on making lists of something that may not even happen and that is really a time consumer to do lists. Since we are doing relists as we do new lists this could be quite a list.

At this time of year we can't afford to sit on inventory and do listing and sit waiting on auctiva to do their thing which is posted below? Scary part of this... is this was UNDONE OVERNIGHT!!!!
How long once this week is out will it take to get them back... if it takes 20+ days to make a DECISION???? (from lst date of post till end of week) How difficult can the decision take to bring it back? Since we have previously had this...it should not be like inventing the wheel. It has been done before!!

quote:
It may take until the end of this week before we have a final decision on what, if any, layouts can be brought back.

We do not have time to redo listings. Going back to redo takes away from our listing time!!!

We have one main time of year to get rid of inventory and are going to spend our time fixing listings???? And have spent a lot of time writing on this.

The more I think the madder I get over this.

The problem compounds with each and every listing.

Auctiva really has NOT answered our questions at all to me.

As this breaking photos in horizontal ONLY does not make sense? Why not FIX the break rather than get rid of the option???? Plus, this problem was NEVER shown a forum post at all??? So problem surely was not a huge issue???

Auctiva please when making changes consider the TIME OF THE YEAR???? Christmas???? Give me a break, surely someone had to think this out??? Even ebay tries to avoid changes during holidays.

Also, please do as you put in a post...ASK FOR OUR INPUT???? How difficult would that have been.

I DO KNOW...IF we DO NOT STAY on top of this it will probably NOT be changed. This forum will be buried in the mass of other forgotten forum items.

Auctiva, if you are NOT going to bring back, please just say it, do not drag us along, as this is sure a teaser and I consider this a business not a game. It is waste of our time to attempt to keep up with listings done so we can go back to them, IF you have NO plans to bring back. I guess I find it unbelievable that there can't be a YES, it is coming back ????? (when) or NO we hated it, so we thought you did and we are NOT bringing it back.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.