Skip to main content

Reply to "Put back the alignment layout options"

Thanks....

Now sure how we can retrieve ones from 2 weeks ago? Even by date, as they are intermingled with any I had revisions on, which have been hundreds. When we did not know this was a problem that may be fixed. How do we retrieve those, since they are intermingled with revised listings and new ones, short of isolating ALL listings and then going through hundreds to find which ones apply. Plus, I have my good till cancelled with one color code to avoid duplicates (as honestly no longer trust the system to find these after warnings from ebay) and others separated according to category...then have to go in and sort those out on new ones??? Finding earlier ones would be impossible at this point. Then going in and RE-DOING each one. I am listing quite a few items daily, as are most professional sellers this could take forever.

Plus, honestly, a go around...again??? This gets extremely old.

Especially when we do not know if this is a TIME waster or not. I am not into wasting time. Right now I feel I have wasted MORE than enough time BEGGING for answers from Auctiva.

Really, if Auctiva give us the YES, we are fixing we can deal with setting up a system from here on out. But since they are on the fence, I feel that most things are a waste of time and finding ways to fix their problem is craziness.

Interesting today, had problem on pairs with broken photo...does that men we fix the paired or that we do away with it???? After many go arounds and redos and reloading photo, I got it to work.

Auctiva, this is really a YES, NO decision!! Why are you keeping us hanging??? YOU know if you can or are going to fix this or not. Surely someone has the code for re-doing this. This little game may be fun and games for you, but sure is not for your customers! This is NOT the first time similar things have happened and I find this..."oh, no which way do we go" frustrating to say the least. I find these go arounds ABSURD!!! The indecision here and lack of getting our input BEFORE making changes, and timing, sure does not make one feel warm and cozy. The longer this goes on the more irritated people get. This was first mentioned on October 20th, 18 days ago!! It is NOT like we mentioned yesterday and ask you to pull a rabbit out of the hat today
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.