Skip to main content

Reply to "Relisting unchecks UPC "Does Not Apply" and Auctiva customer service is clueless"

Hi Craig,

"however the relists have been posting to eBay with the UPC data, including "Does Not Apply" correctly."

If by that you mean that I can relist from "closed listings" directly without experiencing this missed UPC feature issue, then you're wrong. I actually tried that in the first place last month and I had reverted this month to saving them first, according to a rep's suggestion. Both methods did not work, so I'm not sure what you are referring to.

That's not the case, the relists were attempted from listings already completed on that feature. What makes my experience with Auctiva especially frustrating is that you folks either cannot acknowledge or cannot detect the issue on your end. That would solidify the notion that you won't be working on a solution. I respect that fact that you replied, Craig, but I really cannot reconcile with your tests and conclusions. You previously replied to a post where you were wrong as well, so I really don't know what's going on. Those errors are being left unsolved and I'll have to look for another feasible solution.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.