Skip to main content

Reply to "Relisting unchecks UPC "Does Not Apply" and Auctiva customer service is clueless"

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Craig:
Hello nkerio -

Unfortunately, as I have stated, we have not been able to reproduce an issue with Bulk Relisting from the Closed Listings page of accounts for items that have "Does Not Apply" selected for the UPC area where that information is not included in the relist. However, this is not refuting that you may have or may be experiencing this - which is why more information was requested.

In order for us to be able to look further into this issue, we would need more specific information - so I suggested a support case so we could discuss potentially account specific information with you. I can only suggest that you file a case that includes the steps you are taking up to the point where you encounter this and let us know a few instances where it has occurred so we can take a look into this. Please also include your browser and operating system information in the case which will assist us in testing the issue further.

- Craig

It was actually filed, and the issue escalated, on Wednesday if I remember correctly, and no one bothered to reply just yet. This was already addressed to customer service on Chat, and last month a ticket was opened for a similar issue (same problem except when bulk relisting straight from closed). I just added an inquiry here to see if users would perhaps have better insight. I might have to try a free trial with Inkfrog or others, and if they don't have those issues, then I'll have to switch. I appreciate your courtesy Craig, but until I get a fix for this problem I'm still a very unsatisfied customer.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.