Skip to main content

Reply to "Scrolling gallery on eBay is years out of date"

Hi retro_killer_clothing,

I'm pleased to hear your scrolling gallery has since updated. I did reinitiate the update process that should have occurred automatically when you generated a new token yesterday, but it did not work immediately so I was concerned that it may not remove these ended items due to the same issue that caused them not to be removed in the first place.

Although it is not possible to customize your scrolling gallery to display more than 16 items at any given time, we do offer a couple different options that may help you highlight different items within your scrolling gallery if you would like.

By default, your scrolling gallery is configured to display your items ending soonest but, if you would prefer, you can configure your scrolling gallery to highlight a random selection of your items. We generally recommend the “Random Selection” option for sellers who primarily list Good til' Canceled items which effectively all have the same end time.

If you would like to update your scrolling gallery to use this display logic, just mouse over the “Stores” tab within your account, select the “Customize” option under Scrolling Gallery, click the “Display Options” tab, click the radio button next to “Random Selection”, and then click the “Save” button at the bottom of the page.

You can also feature or hide items in your scrolling gallery from the Edit Emporium Items page within your account, which you can reach by mousing over the “Stores” tab and selecting the “Manage Items” link in the Emporium section. Any items that are marked as featured (provided there are not more than 16) will always be displayed in your scrolling gallery and any that are marked as hidden will be removed from your scrolling gallery.

If you make any changes of this nature, they should be reflected within your scrolling then next time it refreshes which happens automatically about every 2 hours.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.