Skip to main content

Reply to "Scrolling window gone"

Hi THANK_YOU,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. I just reviewed a few of your active eBay listings and I was unable to see the behavior that you described. In each one that I checked out, the full version of the scrolling gallery was correctly displayed above your Auctiva template and displayed 16 of your active eBay listings.

It sounds like there is something on your side of things that is causing the scrolling gallery not to load for you so and, if you are still experiencing this problem, the first thing I recommend trying that may resolve it is to clear your browser cache and then restart your browser.

Another thing that could cause the scrolling gallery not to load is if you do not have Flash installed on your computer / browser but, if that were the case, you should see a prompt to install Flash in place of the scrolling gallery as opposed to the blank white space you described.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.