Skip to main content

Reply to "Sellathon"

Auctiva Jeff,
I really have to wonder if you realize how awful our service has been over the last year +? Every since Auctiva bought Sellathon, and Krissie left, the service has been atrocious. We go days without service at a time, and days without even a response to support tickets. Over the last few months, the service has been down more than it has been up. Michael had told me that we/I would be compensated for all the downtime either by refund or some extended service, none of which has happened. Sellathon took our draft from paypal last week just like always without a word to any of us for down-time compensation. Now, we log in and have no data at all. Nothing. It is useless. Everything we had is gone. It shows 0 in my account for data as if it were a blank account. What gives? Are there plans for us to get our data back without having to go in and hand edit every single listing with a new sellathon code? Why can't Sellathon people e-mail us and post on the site so the PAYING customers know what is going on? We are always left out in the cold not knowing what is going on. If you can post of Auctiva forums, SURELY someone can post of SELLATHON forums since that IS where we are directed to go as paying customers. When Krissie was there, she would contact us by e-mail within the hour of letting her know there was trouble either on the forum or by support ticket. She would also keep us abreast of updates all day long. Now, nobody lets us know anything. As a matter of fact I had a support ticket that went unanswered for over 7 days. That is not any way to do business, and as a CEO I would think you would realize that. I am a business owner, and I can't imagine treating customers the way we have been treated. Could you please clue us in to what is going on?
Last edited by jgmrdh1
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.