Skip to main content

Reply to "Seller Relief: Must See Auction..."

Oh my, I laughed so hard, I had to change my pants, if you know what I mean. What a GREAT listing! Made my morning!
These final value fee increases will almost do me in. I am strictly an estate sale reseller and most of my items are from $10 to $50. By the time I pay listing fees, final value fees, PayPal fees and deduct my cost for the item, I will be left with very little profit. As a buyer, I buy a lot of $9.99 items. This new policy will push many sellers away and we won't be able to get, i.e, that little figurine we've been looking everywhere for and couldn't find. This new pricing policy just SUCKS! And the feedback policy is the ultimate turn-off. It pisses me off that we have no protection from surly buyers to ruin our feedback rating. I have a 100% feedback rating and am proud of it, and work hard to please my buyers from beginning to end, but there is that small percentage of folks who will give negative feedback in an instant if they know you can't give it back. Agggghhhhhhhhhh!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.