Skip to main content

Reply to "Seller Relief: Must See Auction..."

quote:
Originally posted by ChooChooGuy:
Need a reason, come on JeffS surely you do not believe that, the only things a moronic and malicious minority need is a keyboard, idle fingers and a seller with 100% spanning 1,000's of listings and no possible retribution.

Well [insert your name here] (I don't know your name, you know mine). I don't think it's going to be that big a problem. I just don't.

To me, the FEES are the problem. That is lost money from my pocket. I just listened to a podcast where the new CEO, very enthusiastically, was PROUD of his overall "less take" and how he told Wall Street eBay would be taking less fees "overall".

W T F are these guys on???? I've done the math up, down and every which way. I PAY MORE. 40% on average for what I sell and my volume. I'm quite angry about this, but I won't be leaving. I can't afford to leave. Out of my several hundred a month I may make, eBay will get $8-$20 more of it. Certainly not enough for me to cry "broke", but enough for me to scream "ROBBERS and THIEVES" at eBay.

As I've said before. I'm going to use this new feedback system the way they want it used. I'm an HONEST person, and I won't be extorting sellers, but if there ANYTHING wrong with the product, there will no longer be any "mercy" or "Ahh, just forget it" attitude in order to save my feedback from retaliation.

As a seller, you can look at a potential buyers "Feedback Left To Others" and screen them out by canceling their bids and blocking them before the sale is over. OK, it has a loophole, you can't catch the snipers in time. Well, OK.

I personally do not feel my feedback is going to suffer.

The biggest problem is there is so much NOISE about the feedback it is covering up the real problem: THE FEES. The FEES are not getting any press. The spin machine is going wild saying we will pay less. That's just BULLSHIT.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.