Skip to main content

Reply to "Sellers lack of feedback -"

This is EXACTLY why e-Bay's feedback system isn't worth crap anymore.

Daddyo does have a point about safety and leverage, but think from a buyers perspective.

I have paid immediately, the transaction for the SELLER is completed, so they should leave feedback and not wait.

A TON of sellers use Daddyo's method... more often than not.

As a new seller... personalize feedback and leave it first. Most buyers appreciate it and will leave feedback for you when they get their item and they are happy with the purchase.

Some will not... and as a new seller its imperative to get your feedback built up positively and in a quick fashion.

If they don't leave feedback... just tell them that you are a new seller and are trying to build up your feedback... so if they are happy with the transaction... leave feedback.

Thats what I did as a new seller and it worked for me. Now that my feedback is built up, I use the feedback reminder in the email options on eBay.

Note as a new seller... if you are using Daddyo's method... you best not ask for a feedback without have given them one first... obviously.

Feedback Score: 506
Positive Feedback: 100%

Members who left a positive: 506
Members who left a negative: 0

All positive Feedback: 596

The one that was mutually withdrawn was from a seller that left a feedback that was obviously positive but accidently picked negative... eBay wouldnt even get involved in this case... even when the buyer told them it was an accident.

The one neutral feedback I have was from a seller that used Daddyo's method.

I had left him a neutral feedback after it took me a week and 3 messages to get a total so I could pay and an additional 3 weeks to get the item after I had paid.

He then immediately left me a neutral which was suprising since it took me 3 messages to get a total... basically he just denied I had sent him 3 messages etc etc etc. I responded to his neutral feedback with the end date, pay date, recieved date, and each message sent date.

His neutral message "SELLERS THIS IS NOT THE MOST PATIENT PERSON ON EBAY ."
Reply by bigmadpie (Oct-13-06 18:22):
Retalitory feedback is childish. Taking a month to ship makes me impatient?

So people that are eager to find my neutral feedback and pull up my entire feedback history can see that information.

I am not "flaming" Daddyo. I am simply using his name to reference a method. Rest assured that he wasnt the first or the last to use this method.

Don't take anything I write as a fact, because it isnt. Its an opinion of what I do, and how it appears to have helped me out.

Hope thats useful!

-jack rollins
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.