Skip to main content

Reply to "Sellers lack of feedback -"

Please be gentle with me, I'm still a new seller,still under 100.

I always leave feedback as soon as the buyer pays. The way I look at it , their 'job' is done. I believe after that, if I haven't gotten feedback or heard there is a problem after about 10 days of sending the item, I think it's up to me to write to them and ask if they received it or not. I have a standard note I send,,

HI,
We just wanted to write to see if you have received your ** yet.
And if you have , We would like to make sure
are happy with your purchase.
Thank you, blah, blah...

Then if I get no reply or feedback, I leave it alone. sometimes I get neither, sometimes I get an email and that's all, some people just don't do much feedback, and sometimes it reminds them that they forgot the feedback. And there also have been just a couple of times where the buyer hasn't received the item yet.(usually Canada, and they never seem to worried about that)
I'm not saying that is for everyone, it just seems to work for me. I think it has to be a personal choice how you leave your own feedback and you have to work out your own system that works for you. Me, I love sending my customers emails, and so far, I have had no complaints, they all seem to love the communication.
Good luck whatever you decide to do !
Tari wi_angels_heavenly_treasures Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.