Skip to main content

Reply to "Shipping charges---ebay says UNFAIR???????"

p.s. if your looking for ways to cut costs, compare different ebay sites with eatch others, i myself have selling manager pro from taiwan www.tw.ebay.com( totally free whole year through ) selling manager at ebay.co.uk & ebay.com.au , a chinese ebay store at www.ebay.com.cn ( totally free whole year through ) all you have to do is get a translationsite sutch as www.babelfish.altavista.com and it works perfectly.
offcourse ebay employees say you shouldn't do that, why do they say that? coz then there missing profit.
pro stores are totally free on the polish ebay site as well, unfortunately i haven't found a free translationsite yet to translate polish into english, but chinese ebay store works just fine, only problem is that you cannot send store-emails & all, but most people ignore those emails to, they can subscribe you as favourite seller & then they would still recieve emails through ebay from your listings regularly & all, only bad side = that it takes you about 1 day or so to set everything correctly with translationsite, but when set no problems. ( but to do this you have to be a ebay addict i guess ( like me ) )
but it saves me 15 bucks per month on selling manager pro & 2 bucks a month for store ( on ebay.nl stores only cost 2 bucks a month ) so totall off 17 bucks i save ( selling manager is free on most sites )
i wouldn't say that ebay is expensive on fees & all, they charge almost nothing more then 1 buck per listing, ( if u play it smart )
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.