Skip to main content

Reply to "Showcase editing"

Really I am just foolin with the program right now. Just listing a few things. I know it "holds" my paragraphs just fine, unlike SAPro but I wanted to see what would happen.

I would dearly love to use my store logo in my listings. I really need to go through the templates here and find ones that match up with my logo then figure out how to make it flow together. I have three different color schemes with my logos and want to use templates that work with what I have already.

I like being able to crop my pics and put them inside my listings to highlight what I am saying, I was just learning how to do that with SAPro and photobucket.

I have been unable to use my photobucket pics here, I have tried all three different links they offer: Tag; image; HTML, none work in the auctiva auction. But anyway that is what I am fooling with trying to learn Auctiva.

Since I sat down and reviewed all of Auctiva's templates last week I made notes on some that would work, but they are missing today, like mosiac and you had two photography templates only one is there today.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.