Skip to main content

Reply to "Showcase not showing in my auctions"

Tom;Feedbacks are "Opinions",not how a customer is treated.YOU don't know anything about them,and what does my feedbacks have to do,with the way,you post things on this auction board? There are "2-Sides" to very story,in feedbacks!When a buyer says something,in a feedback about me,afer I have tried to do ALL I could to "pacify" them,give them a refund,and more;they refuse anything you try to do,to make them a "Happy Customer",and they still leave "false statements",then I have a RIGHT to defend myself.Which NONE of this has anything to do with you,and the rude comments you leave about sellers and what they sell;or making "Rude"comments about feedbacks,that is NONE Of your business anyway.I complimented,auctiva,and said,that my auction listings were looking good and I was Not having any problems.I also said,it it could be the person's ISP,a "Computer BUG" or anything else,and may not have been the fault of auctiva.Talk abut retallation,LOOK in the mirror.You must be smarting off and insulting people,to cover up your own "screw-ups".I just said, you should be ashamed for the things you post on this board,and the vulgar language you use in doing so.Clean off your own door steps,and then worry about someone else!And I also said, that if you don't stop,and keep treating people like this,with your hateful,non-caring attitude,you are really going to hurt the reputation of auctiva. You obviously do NOT care anythin about customer service,only insulting others,to take the heat off of you.I had much rather pay for an auction host company,who doesn't have this kind of attitude;than to read your "LUDE" insults about others.If you can't stand the heat, get out of the Kitchen!All you are doing,is pushing people right out the door,and giving yourself a "Bad Reputation",and I guess you don't really care,or you would not keep doing it.I have lost more Positive feedbacks,than negatives Big Grin
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.