Skip to main content

Reply to "Showcase not showing in my auctions"

Hmmmm, I am not even going to make an attempt at who may be write or wrong in this situation, but I will say that I think it is a total infringement of privacy to post feedback comments from someone's personal profile which would otherwise have no business being here. The issue here is the treatment many of us have experienced from Auctiva members the past couple of months and not the personal feedback comments left for or by other members who use Auctiva. I am horrified that anyone at Auctiva would do something so infringing. I am not personally concerned about other Auctiva users feedback, but the feedback that has been left on this board regarding Auctiva since I have experienced many of the same issues. Pointing out someone elses possible but unsubstantiated lack of customer service is no excuse for a lack of customer support, kindness and concern for your own customers. That is only curtailing the issue and not addressing what the problem was in the first place. This board has turned into nothing but a war zone for users and Auctiva support. How unprofessional to not maintain this as an area of support. The problems I have experienced with Auctiva over the past few months only continue to be reemphasized, and my faith that eventually all will be better are only further tarnished when I get to see Auctiva customer support members behave unprofessionally. I am a PAYING auctiva customer and I truly feel I have no value here.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.