Skip to main content

Reply to "Site down"

Jeff, Again I am sorry for not being perfect in my thread selection. You must be very tired, as I am. All I am still saying is that I can't edit my pictures when I pull up Manage Images. A computer teach(

Jeff, I continue to tell you that I am sorry for upsetting you. You are tired, as well as I am tired of this situation. I paid a computer tech last night a great amount of money to come to my home to check my computer, and , he cleaned my cache. I still can't edit my pictures and pull up the picture when I go to Manage Images. You are customer srvice! I should not be treated as You are treating me unfairly telling me not to write so much and to clean my cache when it is clean. Check the threads and some others write every other thread. I am so sorry that I can't solve my listing problem myself. I can assure you that I never even pulled up thes threads until this upgrading flopped and left so many people in a mess, and, if I can ever get to listing again and my pictures up I will NEVER bother you again, Poor reflection of Auctiva's customer servce!!!

and some people write all day. I would NEVER

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.