Skip to main content

Reply to "Site down"

Smile As a newbie both to EBay and Auctiva, I watched from the sidelines and tried to be patient. Some drats and darns escaped but I chose to use this FREE service. My daughter is a web designer and programmer and I know from her own trials that it all takes time.I am determined to try and learn some of this for myself and I am very happy to be able to avail myself of the free services provided here, it saves $$ for me in my listings. Even though some time was lost there were other options if we decided to hunt them out. When improvements are made and down time is necessary, so be it, whether we read,missed or didn't receive notification doesn't change the fact that it is free and it is our choice to use this service( not speaking to the clients that pay) I too was having trouble downloading, editing and creating an ad this morning, quess what? I came, I read and I conquered lol. Did the old thing with clearing cache and all is well now! I am looking forward to learning a ton of things here, thanks to all who come with positive and helpful tips and thanks to Auctiva!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.