Skip to main content

Reply to "So Slow, Server Reset Messages and timing out"

I have done mostly relists for weeks as last times I was doing new listings site was slow, so gave up hoping when I came back site slowness would be resolved.

On ebay side especially, the forums amaze me, they were once so vibrant and now this. . . I think people gave up on answers. I do find it hard to believe that they are so inactive. It use to be that if someone had a general question someone would help them, that has become almost non-existent, occasionally a member will answer. Most questions now are either not answered at all or auctiva is responding to some.

We used summer as excuse last year, then holidays people busy, and holidays over summer coming again. . so.... where is everyone?

I do not necessarily interpret no news as good news as the forums were alive with news in general at one time, with great suggestions and ways to do things easier.

Hate to see this. . . so dead. Now mind you. . . dead is each persons perspective, but I frankly do not see near the activity on here that I saw for years.

Hope slowness issues are put way ahead of any "NEW" things being done with exception of what ebay is requiring.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.