Skip to main content

Reply to "SpareDollar Migrators Suthrnjewl HERE!"

I can't get into the message boards at all. But I can sign in to my main SD account and view the images, etc. that I still have there. Which is good since I still have enough money toward my account (I paid a year in advance last November) that I should be good thru November. But I thought that fee I paid was supposed to INCLUDE access to the message boards??? And now I can't view them??? And I haven't even said anything bad about SD other than the fact that I wish they'd set up 2 tiers of service as I don't utilize all the features and can't justify their new price for the little amount of features/space I use. Hmph.
When I click on the message board a popup Windows network password box shows up.

Nice. Real nice. Nice group of people over there, huh? >Frown
Apparently cutting off access, for which we PAID, just because of spite. What else are we supposed to think?

Gee, what if I decided to try Auctiva, and then after a couple weeks - while my SD account is still active and paid for, mind you - decided no, this isn't for me. I like SD better even tho the price went up. And I wanted to stay with them? This little ploy sure isn't creating any warm-fuzzies about the site or the people involved. NOT a good PR stunt, if you ask me. Talk about burning your bridges.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.