Skip to main content

Reply to "SpareDollar Migrators Suthrnjewl HERE!"

quote:
Originally posted by biggfredd:
I am not asking anyone to like me, but if you searched my ID you'd find more questions, and people asking for help addressed to me than anyone else. If I am such a bullie then why am I in such demand?

I for one am quite thankful for the help that has been offered to me by Fred.

I'm not sorry to be leaving Sparedollar, but I am sorry to leave some of the wonderful selling minds behind.

I'm happy with Auctiva. It's a business decision on my part. I have worked hard on moving my auctions out and away and don't want any person ragging me because I made a business decision based SOLELY on MY NEEDS. And on the needs to have a business that answers my questions and upgrades on a regular basis. I'd pay Auctiva if I could..oh yes I would. It's not a matter of money for me..it's a business decision.

To be forthright and honest, Fred you shouldn't have been called upon to answer questions regarding SD performance. The owner and proprietor of the service should have been answering questions for years (over 2+ years I was there) in regards to this service.

Now questions in regards to shipping, what is an item, invasions of accounts, threats for negatives, email questions in regards to eBay..yes..I can see those.

But when the proprietor of a business does not answer his emails (and I've sent plenty) or address the problems of his business thats just bad business practice. If the search worked I could go back over the past 24+ months to see how many posts he made about problems his business, Sparedollar, instead of depending upon his members to answer questions.

TAKE THIS OUTSIDE YOU TWO!

I don't want this board mucked up with crappola.
So far it's been a nice place to be and I've enjoyed spending time here.

Once again, I will state this and I mean it!!!!!

Take this elsewhere but not here or I will ask management to LOCK THIS THREAD!

Thoroughly Disgusted,
Donna
Last edited by suthrnjewl
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.