Reply to "SpareDollar Migrators Suthrnjewl HERE!"

quote:
Originally posted by catsnroses:
quote:
Originally posted by wahm922:
Hey Donna I sent you an email Wink

Thanks,
~Danielle

Oh I see! Its just so darn hard to keep up with all of your IDs...Danielle, eCloset, FullMoon, brokenhalo & who knows how many more.

Gosh,

IDs shouldn't be a problem...right? I don't post all of my IDs here either...selling IDs that is. I have four of them including Suthrnjewl. There's no need to post them though...This was the one I started with on Auctiva and I'm comfortable with this one.

I assumed everyone would know that Danielle has two businesses going on the internet and with eBay. She has them on her 360 and she's had them for a long time posting..I just figured everyone knew. PLUS WAHM is her YAHOO 360 name..work at home mom and that's on her link.

I for one don't care how many IDs another has..sorry catsnroses...but it doesn't matter to me as long as the ID that posts to me is respectful.

Danielle thanks for the tips via email regarding the template question I asked.

We have some great minds here if we would all just be respectful of what everyone has to offer this will go smooth. Some have the same old IDs they are known everywhere as (me) and some might have new ones (thats ok) and others might have several.

Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.