Skip to main content

Reply to "Suspended... Without Warning..."

quote:
Originally posted by RoycoSurpluscom:
Hi Suthrnjewl,
I have a number for eBay but I haven't been able to get through. Silly me left a message for them on Monday and actually expected a return call.
Is it me or does their customer support really lack basic skills. If I ran my business like that I would be in the welfare line fast.
How can this company flourish with practices like this? Is it the Monopoly factor?
Sorry... still venting.. Any ways how do I send you an email? I cannot seem to locate a way to contact you on this site. I want to see if we have the same number.
Other readers.. Please if you know of an alternative site to eBay please share. I listed a couple of items on Sell.com but have very few visitors.
Thanks.

Jeff

Jeff,
You have a right to vent.

Try this number..it's for stores but they can be helpful and get you to another warm body when given the complete specs of a situation. If I had not had the persons in the eBay stores to keep me from going insane this past fall when my account was being hit maliciously I'd have probably closed up with eBay and tucked tail after a LONG time selling.

Or by calling our customer support number at 866-322-9103, 6am-6pm PDT, Monday through Friday

I use my free stores with ecrater.com and I use blujay/bidville and working on my own website.

I'm so sorry this happened to you.
Suthrnjewl @ Suthrnjewl dot com

Hope this helps!
Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.