Skip to main content

Reply to "Suspended... Without Warning..."

Donna,
You are a warm and caring person. Your sympathy and help has made me feel better and I appreciate it. eBay should hire you as head of customer service for like $500k a year. I am sure that you can teach them more in 15 minutes then the company has learned in all of its years.

Funny how eBay is in the people business and yet they really suck at communication and customer service.

I will call them just to see what they have to say but I am not so sure I want to be a member anymore. I have ZERO confidence in them. Who is to say that they won’t suspend me again? What if I make eBay my main source of income and then one day I am suspended again? I have a home and 3 children to support and I need some kind of security.

After reading all the horror stories on powersellersunite.com I cannot understand how any eBay seller can sleep. Most of us work so hard building a reputable business and it can be taken away in the blink of an eye. I cannot work like that. I don’t think I can put any of my eggs in Ebay’s basket.

Funny how you mentioned Bidville.com. I just signed up a few minutes ago and I listed my first item. I really think this site will give eBay some competition.

Rome, Russia, Enron, Wool Worths and countless other things have fallen and so will eBay if they continue. You cannot treat people like this in today’s world.

I wish you all the happiness, health and wealth in the world Donna.

Jeff
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.