Skip to main content

Reply to "Suspended... Without Warning..."

Thanks for checking in wahm922 .

To be honest. I do not want to do business with eBay any more. That's right I am going to bite my nose to spite my face.

I refuse to support a company that has our needs, feelings, concerns and so forth on the bottom of their list.

I have never in all my 38 years been treated like this from a company in which I was considered a model citizen and spent hundreds of dollars so early in our realationship. A model citizen one day… a criminal the next, with NO explanation. Not even a courtesy email or phone call before the suspension. I cannot believe their success. Again, I for one will not support them.

Bull crap pre-formatted emails from different people with conflicting stories, wrongful accusations, and no phone number readily available is enough for me to call it quits.

I want to wish all eBay members all the success in the world on eBay. I just hope you never get into the range of their target because all will be lost. Do yourselves a favor and keep every single email address of your buyers in a file. You may want to notify them of your new auction site someday.

After searching and reading for days, I have found so many web sites of wrongly charged people. Powersellersuntite.com for one. Their stories, some much like mine, are very concerning and all sellers, especially the ones who make 100% of their living on eBay, should be worried.

Right now I am building my business on my own site (RoycoSurplus.com), Amazon.com, Bidville.com, Google Adwords, Craigs List and OnlineAuctions.com.

Between the five I can do better than I did on eBay. It is better to have 5 small streams of income rather than one. If one dries up it is no big deal. It is more work but hey… I love what I do. It is eBay that takes the fun out of it.

I will remain on this forum because I love the people and I would like to see Auctiva adapt to other sites.

EBay members if you have the opportunity please tell eBay that:

Have a Coke and a smile
Have it your way, right away.
We love to see you smile.
We love to fly and it shows.

Are all good things.

Google, McDonalds, Burger King, Delta, Coke all have their phone numbers listed on their sites. It is just good business practice.

If eBay wasn’t the first and the largest they would be doomed. Time to change.

Sorry for the long reply but I am in such dismay that I need to vent and I want everyone to know that you are not safe.

I am willing to respond to any posts.

Jeff

PS. I may get re-instated just to clear my name for my own sanity, but I will immediately cancel my account
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.