Skip to main content

Reply to "Templates and Notifications to switch template using until resolved"

Hi lookandbuyme,

Thanks for the clarification. I was not aware of the complete details surrounding what "change" to the template led to this error when I wrote back to you before, but the links to the previous listings that you posted from these saved listings helped me get a better idea of exactly what led to these template related posting errors.

These listings were originally posted using the templates called Pet Supplies and Purple Dots respectively but we ended up having to change the images used in those templates so, while template still exist in our library under these names, they have a different appearance than you see in the listings you posted using these templates in the past.

We periodically have to re-design templates in our library for a variety of reasons, but we are typically able to do so without causing posting errors of this nature so something did not go as expected when these new designs were rolled out.

Unfortunately, the actual template designs that are visible in the previous listings you mentioned are no longer available in our template library. However, you should be able to find the new versions of the Pet Supplies and Purple Dots templates in our library by searching for them by name.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.