Skip to main content

Reply to "Templates search box items seem off."

Dear lookandbuyme,

Thanks for bringing this up. I tested the specific searches you mentioned and I am indeed seeing the same behavior you have described.

I then tested this search option with some other keywords that are more closely tied to specific concepts (such as “football”, “birthday”, and “animal”) and the results seemed much more appropriate, so it appears the search just configured to return a more broad set of results for general keywords like “art” and “mens” which could apply to a wider range of items.

That being said, it also appears that the search for "men" is returning a number of results that seem more appropriate for women's items, and those same templates are also being returned if you search for "women" instead.

Regardless, I will mention this to our technical team and, at the very least, we will treat your comments in this regard as a suggestion on how this search tool could be improved.

If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.