Skip to main content

Reply to "Templates search box items seem off."

Auctiva, AMEN on the words on templates! We have been asking for new templates for about 2 to 2 1/2 years now. NOW, There were 17 holiday templates issued in November 10, 2010 (unfortunately, November for most sellers is past their "seasonal listing" items time.) but were great for the next year.

Last templates that were announced, I believe there was an outside person that did and I thought she did an EXCELLENT JOB!!! Her templates were simple, cute and something for everyone. Seems some were basically same template but different color variations. I think she is one who did holiday ones that had red and green border/green and red border and some others that were similar. (those red/green - green/red can actually be used year round).

And please not too much fru - fru! A little goes a long way, as too much takes away from item rather than enhances it.

There are some nice templates that if the writing specifying just as example BABY, there are some cute templates there that could be used with other items BUT having baby across top blows that. Perhaps same template with BABY (or whatever baby is just example of one) removed???

There are others but this is just example?
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.