Skip to main content

Reply to "The Resurrection of Wagglepop?????"

Well, I decided to jump in and at least register.

I wanted to reserve my selling ID that's scattered about every legitemate selling site on the internet.

Try it anyway with a free email address..betcha it goes through. (at least I KNOW of one persons that went through) <wink>

Loved WP the first time around and I would hope I'd love the second time.

I'm being cautious..I'm not uploading anything to sell until I hear from others that I trust that the site hasn't been hacked into.

Differing opinions around the net as to yes, this is the same person and/or nope..could be that the site was hacked into.

At least my name(s) are reserved in case I move forward.

The email verification was at my email address literally within two seconds at MOST!

Marcia..nope..it's not odd in regards to the free email accounts. I can't remember which selling service I was with at the time, but I'm almost positive it's Bidville or Overstock that wouldn't let me use a free one.

My reasoning with the company (and I believe it's bidville) is...who can be certain if I'm going to be using my isp this time next month much less a year down the road. I plan on using road runner that long..but if a better deal opens doors for me, I'm there. And there goes that isp email address which I refuse to use and another ISP email address will be in it's place. Whereas I've been using this address..********@blahblahblah.com for years and years and even more years. I also told them to check eBay and the internet. I'm there and have been there for ages.

They checked with eBay and (i.e., checked out my auctions on eBay) they approved me with my free email address within moments. Sometimes it doesn't hurt to ask in a nice way if they'll make an exception.

I believe it's called CYA (I'm acronym challenged most of the time, cover your arse) for the auction/selling sites.

Take care, Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.