Skip to main content

Reply to "THE SHIPPING SCAM & Show It All. Please BRING IT ON ! Let's Talk I Want To Know..."

Why are you screaming & getting so rude with me? You do not know me. I was being civil in what I thought was an adult discussion. Stating my point, just as you have the right & have done. There is no reason to take anything personal. If you are so worked up over this discussion & feel justified, go right ahead. I still think it is wrong to diss the competitor in your ad. You should have a little confidence in the way you do business & let the scammers get what they deserve on their own.

I simply asked what the show it all feature is? I thought we had that in a search already. Maybe I am wrong. i have been wrong before.

I buy on eBay & am very aware of sellers who charge 99 cents for diamond earrings & charge $19 to ship it first class. But, I choose not to do business with those people because as a consumer & thinking person, I know better than to deal with shady people.

My point is, why do I care what the seller charges for fees ,processing & so on if I agree to the total price & terms clearly shown for me to read, then that is my issue. I don't charge hidden fees and if you don't & have a product worth buying at a price that is fair, why worry about the scammers? I don't see how a buyer is unknowing on eBay. If you can't read, you have no business buying on eBay. If you can read the terms eBay makes you agree to before bidding, you can read the ad & add the costs up & make a logical conclusion bases on the seller's terms, price, shipping & so on, you don't need to be on eBay. If you agree to those terms by bidding & not actually read the terms, you, my friend, would be what is called a sucker & have no business buying on eBay.

While I see the examples you show for your product, I can easily see that 1 cent plus $7.99 for shipping is $8 (one seller I see starting at 1 cent). Personally, I can't see a profit at that cost. They have paid for a gallery pic & buy it now. Maybe they like paying eBay & paypal fees. But,I can't find the hidden fees you refer to . Obviously, the shipping is a little higher than yours, but not much more since you charge $6.66. I would laugh at that seller & feel sorry for him, as he is actually loosing money! Don't be mad. He will go out of business soon enough.

I also see other sellers starting 2 to 3 times higher in price than you do & still getting bids with only $6 in shipping charges. I think the market can handle those prices as well. It comes down to good listing times, attractive listings, good customer service & so on.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.