Skip to main content

Reply to "THE SHIPPING SCAM & Show It All. Please BRING IT ON ! Let's Talk I Want To Know..."

Michelle many buyers / shoppers on eBay don't take the time to read thuroughly. Then they scream and hollar when they get ripped off. In turn they hate eBay and don't come back. That is just the tip of the iceberg.

I don't use the statement I posted in this discussion, but I use one that was suggested and it has resolved the issue I was having.

Once a discussion is posted the statements can't be removed. So what started out a few weeks ago has since been addressed and adjusted.

Show It All is a feature that the eBay leaders discussed in the last eBay Town Hall meeting. This is a huge serious issue for many sellers and buyers and it has eBay's attention. It is and does happen daily that a seller will use super small letters/ attempting to hide there $45.00 Whatever fee. There are lot's of honest sellers and that is not who we're referring to. This is a few bad apples that turn buyers off and the buyer is left with a real bad taste in there mouth and never shop eBay again, meanwhile the honest business people who sell that same product suffer a loss because the shopper who wanted is no longer shopping.

There are so many angles on this issue. I personaly feel the steps eBay is making will reduce the occurance of this type of transaction and allow the honest sellers to do what they are here for.... Make Money
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.