Skip to main content

Reply to "THE SHIPPING SCAM & Show It All. Please BRING IT ON ! Let's Talk I Want To Know..."

quote:
Originally posted by attire4less:
While I see the examples you show for your product, I can easily see that 1 cent plus $7.99 for shipping is $8 (one seller I see starting at 1 cent). Personally, I can't see a profit at that cost. They have paid for a gallery pic & buy it now. Maybe they like paying eBay & paypal fees. But,I can't find the hidden fees you refer to . Obviously, the shipping is a little higher than yours, but not much more since you charge $6.66. I would laugh at that seller & feel sorry for him, as he is actually loosing money! Don't be mad. He will go out of business soon enough.

I guess they figure that what they can't make up for in profit they will make it up in quantity. Roll Eyes

What I don't understand about the Show it All feature helping, is that right now when you do a search, the price and shipping price are shown in the results.

Is it going to show the actual cost plus the markup. For instance, I typically mark up my auctions by $4.50 on top of the calculated shipping because I typically ship items over 25 pounds. I do that to cover shipping supplies and any miscalculations. Will this feature show that I added $4.50 to the calculated shipping?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.