Skip to main content

Reply to "Time to get wet!"

quote:
Originally posted by dmhcollectibles:
quote:
Originally posted by wahm922:
Winds now up to 70mph, looks like it will become a hurricane before it makes landfall Frown

The projected path has also shifted more to the north of FL and away from my area. Anyone north of Tampa?

lookin' bad for where I'm at Danielle.

Well I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers, stay safe. I think flooding will be the major concern with this one!

Yes, mab I'm on the gulf coast, Venice to be exact - just north of Pt Charlotte.

Had a few good bands come through with heavy rain and winds. Sad to say I am NOT stocked up, today was my shopping day and needless to say I'm not taking two small children out in this so DH will pick some stuff up on his way home.

We should be fine here but then again you never know what these things will do at the last minute!

Of course we are under the tornado watch and every now and then it turns into a warning. I've been here almost 19 years and haven't witnessed one yet and I hope I never do. They scare me!

I agree a hurricane you have plenty of warning to get out of harms way but a tornado or earthquake, well BOOM there it is with no warning Eek
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.